Last Updated: 29 January 2024
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site.
- Functionality Cookies: These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the One Fab Home services or websites you visit.